Friday, December 5, 2008

For the Love of Jewels- December 5, 2008



On the silly side! My blessing of a little girl, a best friend and shopping buddy!

Why is it that little girls love jewels... now I know that Jackson noticed things when he was Hart's age.. but it was never the intense stare and studying that his sister does! Are we born with a love for jewelry..? Earlier today, I was holding Hart and looking into the mirror, now I have noticed this before but today made me think.. she was really analyzing my earrings! She would giggle and smile and then play with them. She would get really close and stare at what the little jewels were hanging off of my hoop earrings.. I started to laugh back at her! Was she really enjoying what I had on or was it just something shinny and fun for her to see..? Do all girls love jewelry?  If my little girl is related to me she is bound to love them!! I am truly so thankful for me new best-friend and shopping buddy! I am already looking forward to the day that we get to go get our nails done together for a fun little afternoon outing! I have been truly blessed! 

No comments: